METALLICA's "Frantic" Covered on Actual Trash Can Sounds Better Than St. Anger Snare Sound
Drummer Cameron Fleury thinks that Metallica's controversial album St. Anger has "the absolute worst sounding snare drum of all time." To prove his point, he decided to cover one of the singles off the album, and use an actual garbage can lid instead of a snare drum. To be honest, it definitely sounds better.
Here are some more Metallica covers we posted recently:
- Kirk Hammett Reacting To Rob Scallon's & Other's METALLICA Covers Is the Video of the Day
- METALLICA's "Enter Sandman" Drum Playthrough With Dildos For Drumsticks Expands The Band's Sound
- These 3 Young Mexican Sisters' Awesome METALLICA Cover is Kirk Hammett-Approved!
- Drunk Chick Faceplants to Metallica Cover Band
- This 13-Year Old Covers METALLICA's "Orion" On Every Instrument
- METALLICA's "For Whom The Bells Tolls" Covered Only With Bells
- These 8-Bit Covers Of METALLICA, IRON MAIDEN, SYSTEM OF A DOWN Belong In An NES Game
- Dude Does A Great Folky Banjo-Heavy Cover Of METALLICA's "Wherever I May Roam"
- HALESTORM Killed It With Its Cover Of METALLICA's "Ride The Lightning"
- METALLICA's "Atlas, Rise" Covered With Only James Hetfield Laughs Is A Work Of Art
- 10 Pop Songs in the Style of METALLICA Shows That Every Pop Song Should Be METALLICA!
- You Will Not Survive This Mashup Of METALLICA's "One" & GLORIA GAYNOR's "I Will Survive"
- Dude Plays All The Parts of METALLICA's "One" On One Guitar
- METALLICA's "Blackened" Done As A MESHUGGAH Song Is Br00tal
- Finally! METALLICA's "Sad But True" Re-Recorded In 2x Speed
- METALLICA's "Master Of Puppets" Solos On Distorted Grand Piano Sound Insane