MEGADETH's David Ellefson On Aliens, Shredding With God, Who Would Be The 5th In Big 5
Our favorite little interviewer, Elliot, is back with a new interview, this time chatting with Megadeth bassist David Ellefson. It was an intriguing chat, where David talks about who he would consider to be the fifth band in a theoretical Big 5, his favorite Megadeth album, shredding wit God and more.
Elliot is going to put us out of work on day, and he's had several awesome interviews with cool musicians over the years. Here are some highlights:
- 10 Year Old Elliot of Little Punk People Interviews Metal Injection, MetalSucks & Vertabrae33 Members at NYCC
- METALLICA's James Hetfield Interviewed by 12-Year-Old Elliot Is The Best James Hetfield Interview Ever
- Kid Interviews ANTHRAX's Scott Ian, Discusses The Walking Dead, Robert Dinero, And His Favorite Albums
- What Would AMON AMARTH's Frontman Do If He Woke Up Involved In A Viking Battle?
- Kid Interviews MELVINS, Band Reveals They Will Be Featured on a Cartoon
- Kid Interviews THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN Guitarist Ben Weinman