If This Baby Requesting LED ZEPPELIN Doesn't Make You Smile, You Have No Soul
This video is a few years old, but it just popped up on my Facebook feed and it made me smile from ear to ear. This kid's parents are doing it right! I don't even understand Italian, but music is the universal language and this kid is clearly loving it.
Here are some other cool-as-fuck kids…
- 3-Year-Olds Sing KORN
- Kid Cries For IRON MAIDEN
- 2-Year-Old's Guitar Hero Playthrough of RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE Will Inspire A Generation
- The Cutest, Most Metal Rendition of the Alphabet Song Yet
- Kids Interviewing KORN is Adorable
- 8 1/2-Month-Old Baby Wyatt's PANTERA Drum Solo To "Five Minutes Alone"
- 10-Year-Old & 8-Year-Old Japanese Brothers Destroy SLAYER's "Raining Blood"
- The Cutest Heavy Metal Rendition of the ABC's Ever
- 6-Year-Old Girl Turns SEPULTURA's "Bloody Roots" into "Snowy Boots"