Granny Caught Rocking Out To AC/DC "Highway To Hell" on the Streets Is Our Hero
There is this false assumption that when you grow old, you can no longer rock. One granny proves that's utterly untrue. UK cover band Badboys were playing an outdoor gig, rocking some AC/DC "Highway to Hell," when this lovely old woman decided to take pause from her day to rock out. We salute you, Granny.
More rocking grannies:
- Grandma Shreds The Drums
- BRING ME THE HORIZON Frontman Tries To Teach A Grandmother How To Growl
- 67-Year Old THE GRINDMOTHER Crushes An Old-School SEPULTURA Track, "Slave New World"
- Your Grandmother's Statues Just Got Way More Metal!
- Grandmas Grinding is The Best Video You'll See Today (Maybe All Year)
- TRIVIUM's Bassist's Grandma Watches From The Side Of The Stage; Does NOT Get In The Pit!
- What do grandma and grandpa think of heavy metal?