ROB ZOMBIE To Release His New Record The Electric Warlock Acid Witch In April
When he's not being a prolific director, Rob Zombie actually makes solo albums from time to time. So come this April, you'll be able to pick up a brand new record by Zombie himself titled The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser. The album is out April 29 and you can pre-order it right here! That pre-order is also a way for you to enter to be in the movie by the same title, because what would a Zombie venture be without a movie?
Don't worry though, it's not just the album that has a long name! Every song on this record has quite the mouthful, as you'll see momentarily. Ready?
- The Last Of The Demons Defeated
- Satanic Cyanide! The Killer Rocks On!
- The Life And Times Of A Teenage Rock God
- Well, Everybody's Fucking In A U.F.O.
- A Hearse Overturns With The Coffin Bursting Open
- The Hideous Exhibitions Of A Dedicated Gore Whore
- Medication For The Melancholy
- In The Age Of The Consecrated Vampire We All Get High
- Super-Doom-Hex-Gloom Part One
- In The Bone Pile
- Get Your Boots On! That's The End Of Rock And Roll
In Zombie's defense, the album does sound pretty good.
He also compares the album to Hellbilly Deluxe, which makes me excited because I still love that record.