Tim Lambesis isn't going anywhere. At the conclusion of the As I Lay Dying frontman's bail hearing earlier today, the judge lowered his bail to $2 million, which Lambesis' attorney claims is still too expensive for Lambesis.
More Tim Lambesis Developments, Jeff Hanneman's Memorial, Kanye West's "Metal" Fashion In The Top 10 Most Visited Pages of the Week
There was a lot of big news this week, we heard further (although smaller) developments in the Tim Lambesis trial, Jeff Hanneman's memorial celebration was announced, and those slimbags at Westboro claimed they will be there to protest. We also saw how lavishly Metallica's James Hetfield once lived and learned that Guitar World has a boner for Korn. Here are the top 10 most visited pages of the week:
- Tim Lambesis' Defense Attorney Claims AS I LAY DYING Frontman Was Set Up
- Westboro Baptist Church Confirms They Will Picket SLAYER Guitarist Jeff Hanneman's Memorial
- PHILIP H. ANSELMO And The Illegals Premiere Heavy As Fuck New Track
- Kayne West Spotted Wearing Disgustingly Gaudy "Heavy Metal" Sweatpants
- You Can Buy The House That METALLICA's James Hetfield Lived In
- Guitar World Names KORN's "Blind" As The Best Seven-String Guitar Song Of All Time…Wait, What?!
- 11-Year-Olds Play The Most Brutal Breakdowns
- Metalocalypse Creator Reveals DETHKLOK Rock Opera In The Works
- Here's That FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH Song Featuring ROB HALFORD of JUDAS PRIEST That You've Been Dying To Hear!
- NECROSEXUAL Interviews EXODUS' Gary Holt
They were 18 when the last necrophagist album came out.
He'll be getting a free CD from our grab bg. Now for this week's fun photo to caption:
This week, we're giving away a free CD from our grab bag, featuring tons of awesome crap!
Well this is fun. Andreas Kisser made an appearance on a children's show in Brazil called "Cocoricó." The entire conversation is in Portuguese, so I don't know what the hell is going on. It is pretty entertaining though. Check it out here. (more…)
So you're in the mood for some Alice in Chains, but the doomier styling of bands like Woods of Ypres has been calling your name all day. Making a playlist isn't going to cut it; you want your 20-ton slow jams with a heaping side of vocal harmonies right now! Welcome to A Pale Horse Named Death's Lay My Soul to Waste, where everything moves at the speed of a clock and doesn't believe in hitting one positive note the whole time through. (more…)
Periphery are on a bit of a break right now as they get ready for Summer Slaughter and guitarist Misha Mansoor decided "hey, why not cover a Meshuggah classic?" So that's what he did… (more…)
Whoa, Huntress just got a huge seal of approval from a Golden God of heavy metal. The band, who is working on a new album right now, has a new song which was co-written by Lemmy Kilmister of Motorhead. (more…)
Metallica announced their (not very cheap) pinball game a few weeks ago, and I have to say, after watching this mini-playthough video, I really want to play the game. (more…)
Record label Hydra Head are selling off a bunch of really cool stuff to close down their Los Angels HQ. Heartbreaking for most, but it could be one hell of a treasure trove for all y'all fans! (more…)