Doom Game Soundtrack Composer Looking For Choir Of "Killer Metal Screamers"
Mick Gordon, the metal-as-shit composer behind Doom 2016, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Doom Eternal and more needs your screams. Gordon is putting together a choir of "killer metal screamers" for a new game he's working on, which I'm already interested in because of said choir.
The only downside to participating in this is that you can't do it from home. According to Gordon, you must be able to travel to Austin, TX, for a recording session in the first week of March 2019, though you will be paid for your participation. Read the full statement about the choir below.
I’m currently writing music for a video game. I really want to record a choir. But for this project, I don’t want to record a regular choir; I want to record a choir made up entirely of Heavy Metal Screamers.
To the best of my knowledge, I don’t believe this has ever been done before. Therefore, here is an open invitation to anyone out there who wants to apply to join our Heavy Metal Choir.
– We’re looking for all types of screamers.
– Your level of experience doesn’t matter.
– We’re looking for all genders.
– As long as you’re over 18, it doesn’t matter how old you are.
As long as you have a killer metal scream, I want you.
If you’re interested, please complete the form below. Be sure to include your name and email along with a demo that best demonstrates your killer metal voice.
– You must be able to travel to Austin, Texas, for a recording session in the first week of March 2019.
– You must be over 18 years old.
– This is not a free gig. You will be paid and you will receive a credit.
– You will have until the 1st of February 2019 to submit your demo.