You Can Make Metal On A Dollar Store Guitar, But It's Pretty Difficult
I'd say Rob Scallon nails it about 99% of the time with his videos, and I give the dude props for doing his damndest to make a metal song with a dollar store guitar, but this one is a bit of a stretch. Still though, for what he's got to work with this turned out pretty decent. Maybe he could contact the makers of the guitar and get a full-size version of a shitty dollar store guitar and then make a song on that?
Here are some of his past videos:
- CANNIBAL CORPSE "Evidence in the Furnace" Ukulele Cover By Sarah Longfield & Rob Scallon Scares Non-Metalheads
- SLAYER's "Payback" Ukulele Cover Duet Has ROB SCALLON & SARAH LONGFIELD Scaring Everybody!
- Every METALLICA Song in 4 Minutes by Rob Scallon
- Rob Scallon Is Bach With Some Thrashy New "Bach Metal"
- Rob Scallon Only Needs One Fret To Write A Kickass Song (Here's Proof)
- The Most Brutal Breakdown Ever, Scientifically
- Tracking Metal Vocals While Skydiving – Now A Thing!
- More here