TRIVIUM's Matt Heafy Does A Great, Bluesy Cover Of MEGADETH's "Sweating Bullets"
Trivium's Matt Heafy has done some pretty great acoustic covers of Cannibal Corpse (seriously), Killswitch Engage, Toto and way more recently. Heafy continues his streak with a bluesy cover of Megadeth's "Sweating Bullets," which much like the Cannibal Corpse cover doesn't exactly lend itself to an acoustic setting.
Heafy and Trivium will be taking a little time off the road due to his becoming a father recently, though there are very tentative plans for a new album in 2020. Here are some more of Matt's recent covers:
- TRIVIUM's Matt Heafy Turns CANNIBAL CORPSE's "Hammer Smashed Face" Into A Folky Acoustic Song
- TRIVIUM's Matt Heafy Covers "My Heart Will Go On" & NSYCN's "Tearin' up My Heart"
- TRIVIUM's Matt Heafy Does An Impromptu Cover Of TOTO's "Africa"
- Matt Heafy Reimagines TRIVIUM's "In Waves" As A Djent Song And It's Super Heavy
- TRIVIUM's Matt Heafy Does An Acoustic Cover Of TOM PETTY's "I Won't Back Down"
- TRIVIUM's Matt Heafy Does CHER's "If I Could Turn Back Time" Acoustically, Nails It
- TRIVIUM's Matt Heafy Does A Great Acoustic Rendition Of RADIOHEAD's "Exit Music"