This Metal Song Is Written Entirely In 16th Notes And Nothing Else
Rob Scallon is a man who likes a challenge on a guitar. This being a day that ends in "y," he's taken up yet another one of 'em via one of his YouTube commenters, Scallon's new song is all 16th notes and nothing else. Even the rests between notes are essentially picked dead notes, and that includes the slides as well. Basically, your time is going to get tired just watching this one.
Here are some of his past videos:
- CANNIBAL CORPSE "Evidence in the Furnace" Ukulele Cover By Sarah Longfield & Rob Scallon Scares Non-Metalheads
- SLAYER's "Payback" Ukulele Cover Duet Has ROB SCALLON & SARAH LONGFIELD Scaring Everybody!
- Every METALLICA Song in 4 Minutes by Rob Scallon
- Rob Scallon Is Bach With Some Thrashy New "Bach Metal"
- Rob Scallon Only Needs One Fret To Write A Kickass Song (Here's Proof)
- The Most Brutal Breakdown Ever, Scientifically
- Tracking Metal Vocals While Skydiving – Now A Thing!
- More here