This Mashup Of METALLICA's "For Whom The Bell Tolls" & MEGADETH's "In My Darkest Hour" Rules
Metallica's 1984 track "For Whom The Bell Tolls" and Megadeth's 1988 track "In My Darkest Hour" are killer songs all by themselves, but what if they were one in the same? YouTuber The Taskmaster has taken up this laborious task and given us a great mashup of the two songs, which predictably rules.
It also makes you wonder what would happen if Dave Mustaine and Metallica got into the studio together back in the day, or even now, just for a track or two. It's also a little funny that these two classic tracks got mased up considering Mustaine says his original vision for Megadeth was to "destroy Metallica." Anyway, here are some more really fun recent mash ups:
- This Mashup Of JOHN LENNON's "Imagine" & MISFITS "Last Caress" Is Perfect
- DISTURBED's "Land Of Confusion" & STEVIE WONDER's "I Wish" Work Oddly Well Together
- AVENGED SEVENFOLD With Death Metal Drumming Sounds Awesome
- This Death Metal Cover of MARIAH CAREY's "All I Want For Christmas" Is Fun For The Whole Family
- IRON MAIDEN's "The Number Of The Beast" Transformed Into Bossa Nova Song
- You Will Not Survive This Mashup Of METALLICA's "One" & GLORIA GAYNOR's "I Will Survive"
- METALLICA's "For Whom The Bells Tolls" Covered Only With Bells
- Bassist Adds Way More Groove To Classic Bill O'Reilly's WE'LL DO IT LIVE!" Rant