This Horse Can Totally Drum To MESHUGGAH's "The Demon's Name Is Surveillance"
How many of you have tried to play Meshuggah's "The Demon's Name Is Surveillance" on any instrument? How many of you failed? Alright, new question- how many of you are this horse? Exactly. Someone needs to give this horse a double bass pedal and just see what happens. Worst case scenario, we tried. Best case scenario, new studio drummer for metal bands!
Here are some more interesting Meshuggah covers:
- Here's A MESHUGGAH Song With Sugary Snacks As The Percussion
- Here's The Weirdest Acapella Cover of MESHUGGAH's "Bleed" We've Seen
- Watch Kirk Hammett Guest Solo Over MESHUGGAH's "Bleed"
- Korean Kids Playing MESHUGGAH is Mesmerising
- How To Brush Your Teeth To MESHUGGAH
- Hear MESHUGGAH's "Bleed" Like You've Never Heard It Before
- Covering MESHUGGAH Using Kitchen Items
- How Old People Dance To MESHUGGAH
- Meshuggah Korean Dance Party
- MESHUGGAH Bleed Acapella