This BABYMETAL vs. JOHNNY CASH Mash Up Begs The Question – "Why?!"
Subscribe to Metal Injection on
Babymetal's "Gimme Chocolate" meets Johnny Cash's "Folsom Prison Blues." More recent killer mashups below:
- SLAYER vs. WHAM Mashup "Careless Whisper in the Abyss" Shouldn't Work, But It Actually Works Really Well
- Street Busker Performs METALLICA & WU-TANG CLAN Mashup And It Rules
- PANTERA's "Mouth For War" Gets An Acoustic Take Thanks To Mash Up with BILL WITHERS' "Use Me"
- Here's An 8-Bit Super Mario Medley With Death Metal Drums
- SLAYER's "War Ensemble" & ACE OF BASE's "All That She Wants" Mashup Is War Reggae
- This Mashup Of METALLICA's "For Whom The Bell Tolls" & MEGADETH's "In My Darkest Hour" Rules
- This Mashup Of JOHN LENNON's "Imagine" & MISFITS "Last Caress" Is Perfect
- DISTURBED's "Land Of Confusion" & STEVIE WONDER's "I Wish" Work Oddly Well Together
- You Will Not Survive This Mashup Of METALLICA's "One" & GLORIA GAYNOR's "I Will Survive"
- This MISFITS / DANZIG Meets King Of The Hill Mashup Is Far Better Than Expected!
- Bassist Adds Way More Groove To Classic Bill O'Reilly's WE'LL DO IT LIVE!" Rant
- This Mashup of KORN's "Freak On A Leash" & CHER LLOYD's "Want U Back" Works Too Well