The Hilarious Radio Disney Version of This DEVOURMENT Song Finally Helps You Understand What The Hell They're Saying
The one thing about Devourment is that you could never understand what Ruben Rosas is saying. Thanks to Andy Rehfeldt, that is not a problem any longer, as he has gone through the trouble of recording a hilarious "Radio Disney" version of the song.
Like what you hear? Buy Andy a beer! Here are some more Radio Disney versions:
- SLIPKNOT's Aggressive Anthem "People=Shit" Covered As A Radio Disney Song Sounds So Much Friendlier
- CANNIBAL CORPSE's "Evisceration Plague" Gets The Radio Disney Treatment
- SUFFOCATION "Pierced From Within" (Radio Disney Version)
- NECROPHAGIST "Stabwound" Radio Disney Version
- DEICIDE Gone Radio Disney
- CANNIBAL CORPSE Hammer Smashed Face [Radio Disney Version]
- BEHEMOTH Demigod [Radio Disney Version]
Need some more death metal mashups? Check out some more of Andy's work:
- JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE "Suit and Tie" Death Metal Remix
- OZZY OSBOURNE Classic "Over The Mountain" Reimagined As A Ska Tune
- MOTORHEAD's "Ace Of Spades" Played By An Orchestra Somehow Works Perfectly
- GREASE Gone Death Metal "You're The One That I Want"
- Adam Sandler & Jack Nicholson Had A Death Metal Band?
- KORN "Falling Away From Me" Smooth Jazz Version is Awesome!
- Mary Poppins Singing Death Metal is Very Important
- You Need This Death Metal Version of "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" In Your Life
- SOUNDGARDEN's "Black Hole Sun" Gone Reggae
- More here.