Kids React To LED ZEPPELIN, Are Mostly On Board With It
Kids have been a little hit or miss with the music of Avenged Sevenfold and Iron Maiden, though Led Zeppelin seems to be something they're all on board with. Except for that one kid who clearly either loves Led Zeppelin, or he's just down with rock in general.
Personally, I think the kids offer some pretty in-depth insights in the music. Like, they talk about how they like the lyrics, or don't like the guitar, stuff like that. Here are some other fun "Reacts" videos recently:
- Kids Reacting To AC/DC Shows Just How Unfuckwithable Their Music Is
- Kids Reacting To METALLICA Will Make You Feel Old
- Kids Reacting to Walkmans Will Make You Feel OLD!
- Kids Have Mixed Reactions When Introduced To GUNS N' ROSES
- Teens Reacting To LINKIN PARK Will Make You Feel Old
- Teens React to MARILYN MANSON, Most Are Not Amused
- Old People React To SYSTEM OF A DOWN is Hilarious: "They're Scary Looking"
- The Elderly Surprisingly Do Not Hate RAMMSTEIN, Are Kinda Into It
- Old People Listening to Slipknot is Hilarious.
- How Did Kids React To Hearing IRON MAIDEN For The First Time?
- Tommy Lee Gets A Kick Out Of Kids Reacting To MOTLEY CRUE