Enjoy IRON MAIDEN's "Aces High" Performed With Hand Farts
We've heard hand fart versions of Slayer and Gojira, but now it's time to throw it back with a heavy metal classic. YouTuber State Of The Fart has returned to the world with a cover of Iron Maiden's song "Aces High." It's a glorious return to form that frankly saves the world of rock and metal from the clutches of not having nearly enough hand fart covers.
Oh, and if you're wondering if Devin Townsend approves of this dude, he totally does. Here are more farts:
- Wow! MESHUGGAH's "Bleed" with The Snare Replaced with Farts Is The Pinnacle Of This Parody Meme
- Shit Mud With This Hand Fart Cover Of SLAYER's "Raining Blood"
- Here's The Hand-Fart Cover of SLAYER's "Raining Blood" You Always Wanted
- DEVIN TOWNSEND Jams With Hand Fart Master on "Fart of the Poozers"
- Hand-Fart Parody of SLAYER's "Angel of Death" is Officially The Best Thing Ever
- DECREPIT BIRTH Drummer Farts The STAR WARS Imperial March Like A Pro
- FART METAL Is The Best / Grossest Thing You'll See All Day!