METAL ALLEGIANCE's New Album Features Members Of THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, MASTODON & More
Metal Allegiance, the band featuring bassists David Ellefson (Megadeth) and Mark Menghi (ex-Constricted), drummer Mike Portnoy (Sons of Apollo, Transatlantic), and guitarist Alex Skolnick (Testament), have announced their new album Volume II – Power Drunk Majesty for September 7. The album was mixed and mastered by Mark Lewis (DevilDriver, Cannibal Corpse) and will feature a new vocalist on every track.
Here's how that shakes out.
- "The Accuser" (feat. Trevor Strnad of The Black Dahlia Murder)
- "Bound By Silence" (feat. John Bush of Armored Saint)
- "Mother Of Sin" (feat. Bobby Blitz of Overkill)
- Terminal Illusion" (feat. Mark Tornillo of Accept)
- "King With A Paper Crown" (feat. Johan Hegg of Amon Amarth)
- "Voodoo Of The Godsend" (feat. Max Cavalera of Soulfly, etc.)
- "Liars & Thieves" (feat. Troy Sanders of Mastodon, Killer Be Killed, etc.)
- "Impulse Control" (feat. Mark Osegueda of Death Angel)
- "Power Drunk Majesty (Part I)" (feat. Mark Osegueda of Death Angel)
- "Power Drunk Majesty (Part II)" (feat. Floor Jansen of Nightwish)
You can check out "Mother Of Sin" below. Don't forget to catch Metal Allegiance at the Gramercy Theatre in New York City, NY on September 6 with Mark Osegueda (Death Angel), Andreas Kisser (Sepultura), John Bush (Armored Saint), Bobby “Blitz” Ellsworth (Overkill), Trevor Strnad (The Black Dahlia Murder), and Mark Tornillo (Accept) joining them on stage!