Open Metalcast Instrumetalcast #6: Tragedy of Slow and Low
- Posted by Craig Maloney on June 1, 2012
- (00:10) Anchors by La Mar from La Mar (BY_NC-ND)
- (07:35) Summer by Adam Emanon from Subterranean (BY-SA)
- (13:10) Riptide by Judd Madden from Drown (BY-NC-ND)
- (22:41) This is My Adopted Daughter Margot by Juan Herrera from admire audrey – 2011 Sessions (BY-NC-ND)
- (27:46) Glaciers by Spiralmountain from Glaciers [single] (BY-NC-ND)
- (32:29) Line-Trap [Instrumental] by Returning We Hear the Larks from Line-Trap [Single] (BY-SA)
- (37:46) Black And Dirty Heart (instrumental) by Flurries from My Darling, The Glass Was Always Half Empty (instrumental) (BY-NC-SA)
- (41:28) Movement 4: Allegro ma non troppo by Daniel Bautista from Symphony No. 1 in A minor, Op. 12 (BY-SA)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, head to the shows, or yell their name at Graceland. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
Also check out the other great podcasts at Metal Injection.
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at email@example.com.