OZZY's Hair Catches On Fire After A Candle Explosion At His Home
- Posted by RobInjection on January 18, 2013
Candles can be very dangerous, especially in the Osbourne home. Apparently, the Prine of Darkness got lit up when his lovely wife Sharon left some candles on overnight.
One candle eventually exploded in a glass vase, setting off a fire in the living room. This is when things got dangerous.
While discussing the matter on her talk show, cleverly named The Talk, Sharon described the situation. Ozzy, who was already in a cast after undergoing hand surgery, and his wife rushed down and tried to put out the flames.
Sharon grabbed some water and tried to extinguish the flames that way, but with an oily candle, that's the last thing you should do. It ended up creating a much larger blaze in the household, eventually catching onto Ozzy's hair.
"Ozzy's front of his hair from (his ear down is), gone! His eyebrows (are gone)… he's got like, skinned cheeks. We are, like, two idiots, it was like The Three Stooges. Everything you are not meant to do – go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on – we did it all." Sharon said on The Talk.
Thankfully, there were no serious injuries and everybody is ok now. Sharon has profusely apologized to her husband and vowed to never light a candle in the house again.