Dropkicks, Drunk Abbath & 8 Other Posts You May Have Missed
The week is over and the month is halfway done. Did you get your taxes filed? Ok, cool. Here are this week's most trending stories:
- Is LAMB OF GOD The New METALLICA?
- KISS' Gene Simmons vs. N.W.A. Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Feud Gets Racial
- Punk Band Frontman Dropkicks Fan Off Stage For Trying To Take A Selfie – Who's Wrong Here?
- ABBATH Drunken Stage Banter During NYC Gig Shows Why He's Still The Man
- MASTODON's Brann Dailor on Late Night w/ Seth Meyers Compilation
- Now Adult Swim Is Teasing Fans About A New Season of Metalocalypse
- SLIPKNOT Truthers Claim The Band Is Swapping Live Members Without Telling Us
- Whoa! Bill & Ted 3 About To Head Into Production
- Axl Rose Borrows Dave Grohl's Throne at GUNS N ROSES Las Vegas Show: Videos, Setlist and Photos
- SLIPKNOT's Jay Weinberg: Copying Joey Jordison Would Be Disrespectful, Goes In-Depth About Audition Process
We'll see you on Monday.