Disturbing Trivium, No More Physical CDs in the Top 10 of The Week
- Posted by RobInjection on January 18, 2013
This week took forever to end, but we here at Metal Injection are pumped to be heading down to Philly tomorrow for the Decibel 100th issue celebration. Any excuse to see Converge and Pig Destroyer is fine by me! Meanwhile, here are the top stories for this week:
- DISTURBED's David Draiman Producing New TRIVIUM Album
- MACHINE HEAD's Robb Flynn Vows To Never Buy A Physical CD Again
- LAMB OF GOD's Randy Blythe Says Returning To Czech Republic For Trial Is "The Right Thing To Do"
- METALLICA's "Nothing Else Matters" Reworked in Major Scale Is Upliftingly Awesome
- Can You Name All Of These Guitarists?
- BLACK SABBATH Enlist RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE Drummer For New Album
- METALLICA Reveal Title, Release Date & Plot For Their $20 Million 3D Movie
- Where Can I Buy These Pop Stars Gone Metal T-Shirts?!
- Key and Peele Go Death Metal
- NECROSEXUAL Interviews DETHKLOK's Brendon Small
There will not be a new edition of the Livecast this Sunday, but there will be a mixtape. See you back here on Monday.