Jack & Coke = "The Lemmy," METALLICA Lawsuit & 8 Other Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Looking at the top posts of the week, there is sadly a lot of death in there, not the good kind either… the real kind. Hopefully, things get more posi next week. Here's this week's most trending stories…
- A Limited Motörhead Jack Daniel’s Selected Single Barrel Whiskey Is Now Available
- Jack & Coke Officially Renamed "The Lemmy" By Food & Beverage Magazine
- METALLICA Issues 41-Page Cease and Desist Order To Fans In Canadian Cover Band SANDMAN
- Sorry, That LEMMY & DAVID BOWIE Photo Is A Fake :(
- 7 Seconds of New BLACK VEIL BRIDES Sounds Like… PANTERA?!?
- Metal Musicians React To David Bowie Passing Away Suddenly of Cancer
- WAYNE STATIC's Widow, TERA WRAY STATIC Found Dead of Apparent Suicide
- BLACK SABBATH Reveals The Drummer It'll Take On It's Last Tour
- THE GHOST INSIDE Drummer Reveals He Lost A Leg In Bus Crash
- NBA Star Russell Westbrook Shows Up In A SLAYER Shirt To Oklahoma City Thunder Game
The negativity is sure to continue this Sunday on the Livecast. It'll be a good one, so we hope you could tune in.